$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
My first job, at age 10, was summer companion to my maternal grandmother. Working for the family matriarch required abundant labor (my grandmother was elderly), but the daily chores gave rise to an unexpected pleasure; I liked being responsible. For 12 lovely summers, I cleared the acorns from her croquet court, hiked to the store to buy her groceries, and delivered her (she did not drive) by rowboat to tea at the homes of neighbors. Within the formality of her cottage, I learned to be a responsible member of a household. And whether I felt like it or not, I learned to be good company. Still under my grandmother's spell, I have worked as a lady's companion and as a gentleman's secretary for more than 20 years. Although I am no longer gathering acorns, I accompany my employers on their travels, keep them company at cultural events, edit their memoirs, encourage them to draw and paint. I have found these employments to be congenial and remunerative. They give me great pleasure.
I enjoy taking care of patients of all ages. In my career I've had the opportunity of working in a Hospital, Nursing home, as well as Home Health Care. I think it's rewarding when you enjoy the career you chose providing the best patient care possible. I speak English, Spanish and Portuguese fluently I'm reliable, trustful and friendly. I've a reliable transportation and a valid driver license. References upon request.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.