$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Healthcare training centers of America
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have had the privilege of being a home care companion for the past 8 years. Helping and caring for others is a satisfying and enjoyable occupation for me. I am quiet, easy-going and attentive. I prefer companionship but can complete light housekeeping and other tasks of daily living. As a certified integrative health coach, my professional stance is that of holistic personal care that encompasses physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing of my patient-clients. Am experienced with dementia and Alzheimer's, cancer and Parkinson's, as well as Lyme disease and blindness.
I became a caregiver 20 plus years ago because I like working with people and I like making a difference in people's lives. it makes me really happy when I'm working with the elderly or just working with people in general when I know I make a difference in their life. I'm a very hard working out going person I love working I strive every day to come to work because I love doing what I do I'm very motivated very honest caring and loving
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.