$17.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
Musaasizi steven K.
I became a caregiver because I really want to help old people and younger kids who in need of help. And I do like it because it gives me peace and freedom. I love this job I managed to support my family, within the five-year of experience, i have been working with an agency for all my five-year and every one like my service.
1. I became a caregiver to help people who need support. I want to build a family and support and its a career that helps other people as well. A job should be something you are happy doing and I find it very rewarding be able to help others. I have always been a person that wants to help others. It is the care and compassion that that you put into the work that is most meaningful. 2. I love the joy of seeing others appreciate the work that I do. Helping others accomplish daily livings activities or tasks they not previously able to complete is one thing I like best about being a caregiver. 3. One achievement I am proud of is being able to balance my work life and my family I am very focused on personal growth so I am continuously achieving personal goals and learning the skills to better help others. 4. I am very ambitious and optimistic. I live to think outside of the box.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.