$25.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Uxbridge High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have been a CNA caregiver for 6 years. I started caregiving when I started working as an activity assistants and helping residents with ADLs. Then I got exposed into nursing so I went towards the route of becoming a CNA and fell in love with it. I currently in school to become a RN/LPN. I mainly work with total care patients, Alzheimers/dementia.
Not only do I have an excellent record for an outstanding caregiver, I am also a very calm person with a grateful heart and a smile as big as the sun which for about 20 years have brought joy and made an impact on many families I have worked with and clients I have cared for. Growing up in a Christian home back in Ghana, I was raised to treat others as I will expect to be treated. What attracted me most to become a caregiver was the man I grew up to love and called my dad. My stepfather was a gentle, respectful and a peaceful man who loved me and treated me as his own.. In his late 70's while I was already in the United states, he was diagnosed with Alzheimers and became the opposite of what we knew him to be. With zero ideas on how to care for him, I intensified my search on caring for patients with Alzheimers and dementia , I took a class through the state of Massachusetts at the Notre dame learning center in Worcester. In doing this, I was able to educate my family back home on how to better his care. What I am most proud of being a caregiver is hearing stories about what a client had been through in life with either their success, achievement, accomplishments, battles with diseases etc. and the patients will to live. Knowing that both the client and their family are trusting me completely with the care of their loved one towards the end of life and that beautiful THANK YOU CARD with words of appreciation and gratitude I receive from the family when my work is done brings me lots of joy knowing I did it RIGHT. What I enjoy most about being a caregiver is becoming good friends with my client by adopting their likes and seeing contentment in their eyes knowing that they are comfortable and safe with me around or When we make dinner together with minimal help from them yet it gives them a sense of living or when we race each other to answer question on jeopardy. or on a not so happy day when I still find a way to put a smile on their face .
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.