1. The reason why I became a caregiver is because when I was a little girl I use to help out my disable grandmother out when her daily activities helping her around the house so I told myself that I when I get older that I would go to school to be a nurse 2. They are a couple things that I like about care giving, I like to help out the elderly because it remind me of me helping my grandmother out, I like to meet different people. 3. A personal achievement that Im proud of me going to school to become a GNA like I said that I was going to do. 4. Well I been doing home health care for about 8years now as of now I work for Hospice of The Chesapeake and I been there for about 6years I just love doing what I do. 5. I'm currently employed with Hospice Of The Chesapeake for over 6years now
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.