$25.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Palliative Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Standard Healthcare Services College of Nursing
Falls Church, VA
More Caregivers You Might Like
I grew up taking care of my grand mom, the love and compassion I had taking care of her made chose to be a caregiver. she inspired my work today. I find great joy taking care of the old, disabled and children because of my experience. As Compassionate caregiver and home health aide HHA with 2+ years experience providing in-home patient care. I have consistently maintained client reviews in excess of 94% positive. I Achieved the high end of the pay scale based on client reviews of 96% "excellent." Awarded 100% ratings for punctuality, efficiency, and compassion. Receive regular commendations for efficiency and Provided non-medical home care service to elderly/disabled patients. Focused on personal care, companionship, homemaking, and transportation.Received personal letters from clients and their families thanking me for the quality of my meals, referencing both enjoyability and nutrition.Maintained 100% clean driving record while transporting clients to appointments shopping, and accompanying them to museums and so on
I became a caregiver to make a difference in the lives of the elderly and kids with special needs. What I like most about being a caregiver is the opportunity it provides to take care of people that are in need of my assistance. The personal achievement that I am most proud of is my certificate in home health, which allows me to care for the people that are in need of my help. I am hardworking, trustworthy, and dependable. flexible, enthusiastic, awesome customer service skills
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.