$14.00 / hr
Capitol Heights, MD
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
unique residential care center
washington home and hopices care
Osun state polyrechnic Iree nigeria
More Caregivers You Might Like
To be a caregiver is all I've ever wanted to do, I feel like I was born to be a caregiver. And I really love to communicate with elders. I can learn more life experience from them. Also I will be happy when I have the ability to bring some comfort to the elderly, that's so wonderful to see the smile on their face.
I think anyone who is a caregiver should love the job, and I can say that I definitely love the work that I do. I grew up with my grandparents who lived to be 99 and 102 years old. I enjoyed caring for them and I extend that love to the other people whom I care for. I have been a caregiver for over thirteen years, and I just love what I do. My mother is 93 years old and unfortunately the distance between us makes it impossible for me to care for her. So as a caregiver, I care for people as if they are my mother. I provide my patients with the highest level of care, the same kind that I would want my mother to receive.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.