$19.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Virginia School of Nursing & Medical Institute
Prince George's Community College
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello, My name is Margaret. I laugh alot and I take my Clients very seriously. I am one person who love her work. I provide care to my recipients as I would love to be served, uncompromised care. My Clients means alot to me because I understand that I feed my family from what they pay me. Therefore, I sherish them and treat them with due respect. I have a background where I took care of my Grandfather for two good years, when he fell and became hemipledgic. I have loved taking care of Seniors ever since. 1993. In 2004, I did my CNA, and I have worked as a caregiver ever since. I have seen Seniors go through geriatric challenges and I have been a very close person to them, until when they leave this word. I have learnt to love and to provide care and support that they deserve until their last day. I am not bragging, but I have been a good friend to anyone who fell in my hands as a recipient. I have mostly done Private Care and also through Agencies. I enjoy what I do.
Hello! I am a compassionate caregiver (Certified Nurse Aide) of over 7 years. I became a CNA because I love caring for people. I volunteered at a Nursing home years back, fell in love with it, went to an accredited Nurse Aide program and got licensed! From then till now, I have worked in different settings like Nursing home, Rehab Center and Private homes. I look forward to hearing from you!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.