$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Personal Care Attendant
National College of Business and Technology
Administrator Office Mgr
Dependable Home Health Care
More Caregivers You Might Like
I enjoy helping sick and elderly people who need assistance with activities of daily living. I have a compassionate spirit in the work that I perform. I am dependable, trustworthy, and professional. My purpose is to make an impact to uplift my clients life and well being. I work to bring smiles, happiness, normalcy and healing into the lives of my clients as a caregiver.
I enjoy assisting the elderly in maintaining the best quality of life possible. I am an empathetic, compassionate, and knowledgeable caregiver who has been working in this field for almost 10 years. I also have been trained in hospice care and as a nursing assistant. I can be counted on for reliability, honesty, and ethical behavior.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.