$13.80 / hr
Gwynn Oak, MD
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Home Health Care
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
CNA Residential Counselor CMT
Catholic Charities Residential
Falls Church, VA
Patient Care Technician
Davita Dialysis Inc
Service Instructor (Behavior Technician)
W&S Foundation for Family and Children's Services Inc.
Access Family Practice and Walk In Clinic
TESST College of Technology
The Community College of Baltimore County
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a Certified Medication Technician , I am also a clinical medical assistant. I have been working in the field of healthcare for more than twenty plus years. I love being a caregiver because it allows me to give back to those who are in need. My experience in this field starting in 1995 as a personal homecare provider for the Baltimore City health department. It while working for this agency I found I had a passion for this field.My most recent job was in assisted living were In worked helping the residents with their medication and daily needs.
I decided to become a caregiver about 12 years ago while caring for my 86 year old father. He had several medical issuses some include... COPD, seizures, stoke dementia etc. After his passing i realize how important it was to able to care for those who are unable to care for themselves. I also realize we may all be face with the need of someone to assist us with ADLs, errands and so forth one day. It brings me joy knowing I've helped someone continue to enjoy a quality life despite their limitation. I currently hold a CNA certification I'm a easy-going, compassionate, funloving a little quite at times self motivated and a serious minded female. My passion is to help others make the most out of their life.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.