$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Skin Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND UNIVERSITY COLLEGE (Master Student)
Bespontube Health Services
Capital Health Institute Washington DC
More Caregivers You Might Like
I think anyone who is a caregiver should love the job, and I can say that I definitely love the work that I do. I grew up with my grandparents who lived to be 99 and 102 years old. I enjoyed caring for them and I extend that love to the other people whom I care for. I have been a caregiver for over thirteen years, and I just love what I do. My mother is 93 years old and unfortunately the distance between us makes it impossible for me to care for her. So as a caregiver, I care for people as if they are my mother. I provide my patients with the highest level of care, the same kind that I would want my mother to receive.
I took care of my sick mother until she passed away. Later, a friend introduced me to the field of caregiving. Though I had formerly been a school teacher, caregiving fit like a glove. A client once asked me why I chose this profession, and I told her that I wanted to make a difference in people's lives. I offer personal care, housekeeping services, and companionship. When my client was dying, I held her hand the entire time, not knowing that the daughter had entered the room and observed my action. After her death I received a note from the daughter describing how she had been touched by my action. As a former teacher, I am punctual, compassionate, empathetic, and sentimental; I laugh and cry with my clients. My current job involves caring for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in their homes. I have recently been providing a client with personal hygiene in the morning through CareLinx.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.