$15.00 / hr
Silver Spring, MD
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
To be a caregiver is all I've ever wanted to do, I feel like I was born to be a caregiver. And I really love to communicate with elders. I can learn more life experience from them. Also I will be happy when I have the ability to bring some comfort to the elderly, that's so wonderful to see the smile on their face.
I enjoy working with people and I most enjoy jobs where I have one-on-one interaction with others. I enjoyed taking care of my elder family members and would like to help others in this way. I like older adults and feel I can get along well with a variety of elders. I like doing work that has the potential to make a difference in someone’s life. I like doing a variety of tasks in a day. I don’t ever say, “That’s not my job” but instead like pitching in to do whatever is needed. I like making someone smile and doing little things to make a person’s day better. I take pride in attending to detail.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.