$22.00 / hr
West Buxton, ME
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Hospice of Southern Maine
University of Maine at Fort Kent
Southern Aroostook Community High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a healthy, active, strong 47 year old woman. I have worked in an assisged living facility, a hospital, and a rehab facility. I have also done a lot of private duty. My longest assignment was caring for a quadriplegic man. I have raised three daughters, so I understand children as well.
I became a caregiver when my father became ill and needed someone to take care of him. I am a retired licensed massage therapist and taking care of people is what I am passionate about. Being a caretaker is a perfect fit for me because I enjoy working with people, I am strong which makes transfers not a problem, helping clients with rehab or exercises comes naturally, I'm a gourmet cook, and am a trained artist so we can always think of a fun project to play around with.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.