$17.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Grand Rapids, MI
Allergy and Asthma Clinic of East Lansing
Environmental Services and Dietary Aide
Ingham County Medical Care Facility
Ingham Regional Assisted Lvng
More Caregivers You Might Like
My name is Amanda, I have been a caregiver for 18 years, I am a very caring, kind person, I love taking care of people and help make their lives better by providing quality care.
One of my first jobs as a teenager was taking care of the parents of my neighbor. With my grandmother, who was a registered nurse, I began a long career of nuturing individuals in their later years of life. It is about taking care of someone as if they were your family member and listen for what their unique needs are (bathing, personal care, dressing, running errands, laundry, light housekeeping, medicine reminders). And while you are about the daily requirements of great care, add a little laughter and some smiles. I hear it's great medicine. Most everyone has had an experience where some healthcare professional had your loved one to take care of. It is an amazing feeling to know that while you are away, someone is taking care of them as if they had your heart along with their experience!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.