$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Detroit Business institute in
Huron Valley pace
Cna/ med tech
Glacier hills retirement community
More Caregivers You Might Like
My name is Amanda, I have been a caregiver for 18 years, I am a very caring, kind person, I love taking care of people and help make their lives better by providing quality care.
My name is Wanda J. Martindale born in Michigan but raised in St. Louis MO. In 1999 the company that I worked for downsized. my job position was an administrative assistant. I became a Career Foster Parent house 65 girls from 2002 until 2016. I still have communication with many of the girls. To work with teenage girls was placed in my heart and I could not do it except God would lead guide and direct. as a mission statement I prayed that God would guide me with each child It was my responsibility that I would guide in the most positive way and the rewards are when thy come back and say thank you. that reaches the heart. Upon my recent move to Michigan I decided to look for work there are many choices but, While in St. Louis I began to reach out in my neighborhood to seniors I was the block captain. Once I went to Caring Partners and had a few assignments I fell in love with working with Seniors. In 1994 I took care of my grandfather which I enjoyed. My goal is to take care of Seniors I wake up each day thankful and want to serve the best that I can. Seniors have pride and dignity and should not be treated with the upmost respect. I love my mother and thank God for her daily. Enjoy everyday living tomorrow is not promised .
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.