$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Home health aide
Adult Learning Systems
Home health aide / Supervisor
Renaissance Home Care
Lincoln Consolidated high school
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello, my name is Gerefe Freeth. I live in Ypsilanti, Michigan. I have been doing caregiving for the past five years. As a caregiver, this job is very rewarding and humiliating and I'm thankful that I'm able to help those who are unable to help themselves. No matter how tough the day is, when you see a smile on a client's face, It gives me joy and happiness as well. I worked for several people in the past and I always get compliments and thank you notes from the family and the client itself. I treat my clients like my own family. I grow up from a very close and loving family from the Philippines and I wanted to do the same to my future clients. My arms are open wide to work to anybody that I can build relationships and trust. I would like to work in a friendly and smoke free environment. I am willing to cook and prepare healthy vegetarian and vegan meals at your preference if it is necessary. Please let me know if you have questions feel free to message me.
I first became interested in care giving when I was an activities assistant at an adult day care it was the most fun rewarding job I have ever had. I have been a truck driver[fun job]cab driver[challenging] But those job never told me they loved me, that I was their friend and they missed me when I was not there. what I get out of care giving is that it gives back to me in very satisfying ways.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.