$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Minneapolis Community & Technical College
Accurate home health care
Hennepin Home Health Care
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver because I enjoy working with the elderly. I enjoy making them feel special. Making them laugh. Listen to their stories about their youth and family. I started as a live in five days a week for a couple, both in wheelchairs. After that I've taken care of three other people, two of whom passed away. I can give you references from those families. Also I have references from many friends that I've known for over twenty years. I've been a self employed live in for almost three years. After some time you get to feel like family. I've had a background check. Please let me know if you would like to meet. Thanks.
I’m a very compassionate person who enjoys helping others. I'm a very punctual and very dependable. I became a caregiver because I'm good at it and I truly enjoy it. I feel I can make a big difference in someone's life. I make sure I come across more like a friend then a caregiver. I know it can be very hard for someone to give up there independence. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I love gardening, fishing and taking walks. My biggest accomplishment was raising my three beautiful daughters. I'm truly blessed! I have extensive medical knowledge through acting as the caregiver to numerous friends, family members and others.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.