1) I became a caregiver (HHA/PCA/HMKR) back in 2006 after spending 2 years in the hospital with my first daughter. Seeing the nurses care for her the way they did I wanted to give that caring, compassion, and competency back to my community. 2) I love meeting new people and helping them especially helping them smile. 3) Some personal achievements of mine are doing 13 years of Girl Scouts, 8 years + military service and being a mom to 3 beautiful daughters. 4) I love helping people, I love making people smile/laugh, and I love art.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.