$11.50 / hr
Park Hills, MO
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Crab apple village
Saint clair high school
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a 39 years old certified Patient Care Technician, Nursing Assistant,Home Health Aid,Newborn Care Specialist, Baby Masseuse,CPR,and AMAP Medication Administrator certified caregiver.I am a great caregiver because i am a very empathetic,energetic,fun-loving,friendly,attentive,loving,caring,compassionate,alert,comforting,patient,giving,very good listener,excellent interpersonal and communication skills.I am very meticulous and organize.Has extensive years of experience,knowledge and expertise as a caregiver.I am very good at what i do,thats why i have always been an asset to the heath,wellbeing and independence of my clients and the fact that i have a wonderful personality.
My level of expertise is like no other; Effortlessly, I always go above and beyond for my clients. Ever since the age of five years old when my Mom asked me what I wanted to become and my answer was "Mom, I want to be a Doctor because I want to take care of old people and I love them" and of course she laughed. Years later I ended up in numerous occupations, but at the end I found my way back to nursing (smile)- Need I say more? It gives me great pleasure to listen to the elderly. Moreover, their stories are precious and rare each unique experience that "cannot" be replaced (priceless commodity) and most importantly the joy and knowledge it gives me deep within (humbled). Looking back on all my choices I can honestly say that I have no regrets; Especially, since it has mold my life and made me who I am today. My mother would have been proud of me when I achieved my licensed (CNA) and knowing that it does not stop there since I was already enrolled in a nursing program in College and eventually I will go back since I took a long break after she passed. In conclusion, I love what I do and work for me is (never) work since my passion is caring for the elderly (smile)-
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.