$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Respiratory Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Level one med aide insulin certified
More Caregivers You Might Like
Older people are my passion. I love serving and helping them with their daily needs. I am going to school to be a conservation agent but older people will always have my heart. I have early morning classes with no priorities in the evenings. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in taking care of your loved one. Thank you!
What makes me a great caregiver is my passion in being able to be a part of the elderly staying in their homes if thats what they want, instead of a nursing facility. Sometimes that isn't always easy for the families to accomdate that request and that's where i come in, to help make that possible. I love being outside as well, in some instances i have been able to do certain activities with some of my clients ive had, that they may wouldn't have been able to do otherwise. Ive worked with clients having different situations from just needing compaionship and doing activities, to more of needing personal care, all the way to hospice care. Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.