$10.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Jim hill Jackson ms
At home care
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have always had a heart for caring for people but my passion grew stronger when my mother passed away. I love being able to help a love one with everyday living. Not only assisting them with everyday care but keeping them as independent as possible. There are many things that keep me interested in being a caregiver but the most important one,I can be there for someone else's love one. I am a certified nursing assistant of 6 years,4 years of mental health and geriatric.
I am very passionate about meeting your loved one needs. I provide exceptional service and positive team spirit. I understand how valuable your time is, which is why I will have no stone unturned in order to find the right personal care for you. Contact me today to discuss a plan to accommodate your families personal care needs.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.