$10.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Housekeeping and Childcare
Dr. Gregg and Julie May
Home Care Provider and Personal Care Assistant
Magnolia Home Care
Day Care Teacher
Mary Margaret Day Care and Learning Center
Sanford Brown College; Fenton, Missouri
American Intercontinental University-online
Personal Care Assistant
Alliance Care School of Nursing
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver because I enjoy helping people. I like talking to my client and seeing the smile on there face and knowing that they are happy. A personal achievement is proud to be a CNA and a mother. I am a caring person. I enjoy my job as well as my clients.
I care and love to help others. I used to work at Ellisville State School helping others. I am 28 years old, graduated from North Forrest. I have been taking care of people for a very long time and this is something I enjoy, helping people that aren't able to help themselves.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.