$25.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Northwest Community College Nursing
More Caregivers You Might Like
I was a CNA in good standing with the state of Georgia for 14 years. I held a variety of positions during my career. Including hospice care, rehabilitation aid and safety coach. I like keeping elders active by doing cross words, puzzles, cards, crafts and chats. As well as anything they have an interest in. Always at their pace. I offer meditation management within a client's home. I also provide bedside care in a hospital, hospice or nursing home setting. I am very comfortable advocating for elders. Your loved ones wellbeing and comfort are my top priorities. I offer care for both women and men. Let's chat and see if your loved one and I are a good match.
I love people . I was born to be a caregiver . I have a practical nursing degree . I nursed in geriatrics before starting my own daycare . I ran a very successful business for 15 years . I'm currently working as a cashier / secretary at Pontotoc Electric association in Pontotoc , Ms . I have many references as to my abilities and character. I will be relocating to Florida very soon and would love to get back into my role as a caregiver . I miss the connection with people so much .
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.