$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Albemarle Srnior High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I like to help people. Knowing that I was able to help and put a smile on the people I care for, makes my day. Knowing that I was able to help someone with their daily routine. I have been a Certified Nursing Assistance for about 6 years and Restorative Therapy for two years and I worked with both the elderly and children, I have my CPR certificate and also currently in Rowan Cabarrus Community College for my GED.
1. Because I like helping children and the elder. It makes me feel good that the Lord can use me to help people in need. 2. I like meeting new people, and I like it that I can make them smile. 3. One of my personal achievements is raising my 2 girls. One is in college and the other is in 8th grade. 4. I am a little bashful, but I am a likable person who cares for people no matter what the problem and children just love me because I get down to their level to work and play with them.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.