$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Life Enrichment, Wellness Coach and Medical Advocate
PACE-Programs of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly
Life Enrichment / Wellness
Brookdale, Cambridge Village, Holiday Retirement, Kindred, Sunrise, Leisure Care
California Polytechnic University
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have been a caregiver for 20 years and will use my experience to serve your family.I have worked and enjoy being in a home care setting to ensure the best comfort and love needed to provide our loved ones.I enjoy being a compassionate personal caregiver and have a lot of patience as one of my quality skills.
I became a caregiver because I wanted to always be able to take care of my sick mother. I am trustworthy with training, education, and guidance with caring for families , so they have emotional support and are comfortable. My compassion for patients allows me to have understanding and be attentive to their needs. I will follow set rules, be Punctual, and show good time - management.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.