$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Integrated Care Services, Charlotte, NC
full charge Nanny
Mrs Obi, nurse
Visiting Angels, 704-549-4010
Premiere Care Staffing Services - 610-352-6553
Maria Sakala, private duty, - 215 866 8457
Delaware County Technical school, 85 N. Malin Road, Broomall, PA 19008
GED, Delaware County, PA
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a Caregiver to provide assistance to those in need. I like being a Caregiver because it provides me with the satisfaction of truly helping others. I am proud of the joy my clients feel when they see me. I am a very empathetic and compassionate person.
It is my nature to be a caregiver. I have always been predisposed to taking care of others. I have a great attitude and a lot of energy. I helped take care of my father who had a brain disease, my cousin who had ALS and I worked in a hospital as a CNA - it was a natural progression to move into caregiving. I enjoy making life easier for others when possible and that is why I continue.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.