1. Honestly, I became a caregiver not realizing the extent of care that was needed in the field. I observed my mother providing care for my father before he passed, and it was hard for me to see him passing away. Since I have become a caregiver, I understand the quality of care that is needed in order to help rehabilitate those who are dependent upon someone they can trust. 2. In this field,I have learned a lot about myself as a person. I never expected to become educated on the subject of self. I have learned that you should not take life for granted, disabled does not mean that a person is not human and that they want to be treated special because of their disability, how the small things in life mean so much to a person when they are unable to provide for themselves such as: a warm hello, brushing their hair, putting fresh flowers in a vase on the dresser or kitchen table. 3. A personal achievement that makes me proud is that, over the years, I can greet most family members that I have provided care for, and they smile and welcome me with memories of how I touched their lives as a caregiver for their loved ones, or those that I have provided care for to rehabilitate them during their short recovery. 4. What is calming to the mind as a caregiver is, going home that day knowing that you have made a difference in someone else's life. If you never see them again, you can honestly say that you did your best. I have a great sense of humor, and a great personality. My work spe
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.