$. / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Home Health Aide
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a very happy and positive person, i love putting a smile on others faces. I have been working in caregiving for as long as i can remember as alot of my family needed carers. I have always been passionate about helping others whilst providing companionship. I am very proud of being 23 and never giving up on myself. Ive been committed to my health and self care and i feel thats something special to be proud of.
Because i love people and im always going out my way to help others out as much as i can it brings so much joy to my life to be able to help another person in there life,cause i know that sometimes in life things happen thats out of our control such things as age,sickness or whatever life throws at us and it can be hard just to do the little things in life that we take for granted i wanna be there to help out with all those things in life to make someone elses life that much easier.. I have a nouraching soul and ever since i was a child i always loved to help out around the house doing as much as i can to help my mom and my grandmother out.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.