$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
CARE ONE HEALTH INSTITUTE
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a teachers assistant with the Wake County Public School System, as well as a Habilitated Technician. I work with special needs, behavioral, and children with autism as well as adults. I have certifications in CPR, First Aide, Medical Administration, NCI A &B and a host of others. I've been doing this for 12 years. I've also worked in customer service in retail for 15 years so I know what it takes to be hands on and how to satisfy people. I've been caring for people for more than 20 years through service. I'm dedicated, compassionate, and loyal , but most of all dependable.
DEDICATED, CALM, AND LOVING I have been caring professionally for seniors for five years and make a commitment each day to meeting my clients with respect, understanding and a good measure of laughter. I am a life long learner and am always seeking to expand my knowledge of how to provide my clients with the very best care. I tailor my services to the changing and unique needs of each individual. My clients know that I care. I take great delight in the relationships that evolve from the giving and receiving inherent in this work. I would love to hear more about your care needs and answer any questions you may have for me. At your request, I will provide my resume and other pertinent certifications. I have excellent references, both professional and personal. With warm regards, Kathleen
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.