$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Palliative Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Army/ UN veteran. CNA
Private duty with many families. Reference available upon request
Guilford Technical Community college NC
New Horizon Computer Training sch[l
YMCA business College
More Caregivers You Might Like
I'm a good caregiver because, I have a lot of empathy and compassion for people I'm very passionate and patient reliable and trustworthy and enjoy working in home setting, I'm very flexible . I became a caregiver because I really enjoy helping people. My greatest Achievement as caregiver when I was able to save a life by Administering CPR
I had a wonderful experience as a child with awesome grandparents. As I got older and became an adult I cared for each of them at some point. I enjoy listening to their life lessons and respect them for their sacrifices. I have alot of experience with Alzheimers and can listen to the same stories & questions over & over. I like being able to make their day, wether it be reading to them or stopping by Krispy Kreme and bringing them their favorite doughnut. My proudest moment was when I was a caregiver for a stubborn, hard to get along with kind of gentleman. One day his daughter asked him why he loved Wendy so much? And he replied, "because she loves me and doesn't have too." I am happily married to my high school sweetheart of 32 years. We have 2 adult children and 2 granddaughters. .I was a stay at home / homeschooling mom for 20 years. We are enjoying our empty nest. I am just happy with life.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.