$. / hr
Long Branch, NJ
Caregiving Services & Expertise
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Advantage Career Institute
Colonia Sr. High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello my name is Sarah, I am a 26 year-old female that has been in the nursing field for about 7 years. I am a certified nursing assistant, I also have been trained to work with Alzheimer and dementia patients. I Truly Love what I do. Caring for senior citizens is my placement in life. I was working for one of the top urologist in New Jersey last year but I decided to leave and go back to nursing care because that is where my heart is. I am looking to care for one senior citizen private duty to give all my attention too. I took care of my great grandmother up until the day she passed at 92 years old so I would give your loved one the same love and care I have to my own. I am 25-year-old nursing student and I do not have any children so my schedule is very flexible
I feel privileged providing care and comfort to the elderly. I am a Certified Home Health Aid. It's a blessing! I started caring for my grand mother who had Diabetes and i realized i needed to enter the medical field. It's heart fulfilling offering your services and seeing smiles on their faces. 7 year experience with Diabetes,Alzheimer's,Orthopedic Care, and Bedridden Client. Assisting with toileting,dressing,grooming, reminders of medication,sharing stories,listen to music,light housekeeping,laundry,taking walks.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.