1. I like caring for people because, It gives me the opportunity to get to know clients and their families and become an integral part of their lives. I love caring for the elderly because in doing so I get to show love and the kind of care to a person that no longer can do for themselves. After working with them i love to see the smile on their faces, it is overwhelming and makes me feel gratitude that i can offer someone peace of mind. I have always been a people person, so I know that being a caregiver is a benefit to a family who can not be there for there love ones. 2. I Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance my client's quality of life without them having to leave their homes or familiar environment and go to assisted living. 3. My personal achievements is raising, 6 children, own my own home based business for over 8 years. While assisting my kids with my grandchildren. 4. I am a compassionate, caring and loving person, I have been caring for the Elderly for over 30 years, I started working for the City of New York in 1980 when no certification was needed, and they were the only agency that did home health care . Traveled to various homes on a daily basis to give care and keep the patient in their own environment. I have over 20 years Experience working for various hospitals and units, Orthopedics, Geriatric Care, Psyche Unit, Transitional Care , Wound care, Patients on Vents Units, ICU, Pediatrics, Mother Baby Care Unit, Alzheimer,s Care, Terminally Ill , etc. Assisted Physical and Occupational Therapist with patients ambulation and activities of daily living. The hospitals i have worked for is Jacobi Hospital Bronx NY, Santa Monica UCLA, California, Centinela Hospital Medical Center California, Good Samaritan Hospital California, California Hospital Medical Center and Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center Las Vegas NV.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.