1. I am a great caregiver, first of all it is in my compassionate nature to be a caregiver. I have raised 4 children over the course of 21 years. As well as, cared for my brother. Who was a type 1 diabetic since age 18 and on the heart transplant waiting with the Cleveland Clinic for 1 year. He lived with me for 6 years. I also cared for my Mother who was a diabetic with high blood pressure, hepc on interferon injections once a week for 1 year. Until she asked us to remove her from life support. I am a compassionate, tender and loving person. With a strong ethical foundation. 2. What I like about being a caregiver, is being able to serve and bring a little bit of joy and happiness into someone else's life. I also realize how stressful and exhausting it can be for a family to do this type of caregiving on their own. A helping hand and smiling face can make a huge impact on the patient as well as the loved one's. 3. The personal achievements I am proud of, are being able to and having the opportunity to care for my Mother and Brother. Mostly, I am proud of my children, they are loving, accpeting a caring souls, as well. Would be wrong of me to say, "I'm proud of myself, as well. It takes a special kind of person to be a fulltime caregiver." 4. I am from So. California, born in San Bernardino County. I was raised all over parts of Texas. Until my teen years. When I began my family, my husband and I moved out to a Cleveland suburb to raise our kids. And we lived there happily
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.