1. Why im a caregiver im very passionate about peoples well being like to see other do well stay safe and healthy. 2. What i like being a caregiver is that i have the change to make a diffrents in someones life rather its daily activities or on a more personal level to be an assistant thats joy for me. 3.A personal achievement im proud of is when i was dicrector of a care home we where going out off business i had to work with the (EastBayRegency) to place my client in a new home it was a suscess / Completed nursing school for CNA Certification. 4. I have worked in the health care field for over ten years started as a caregiver working with mental/physical disabled adults between the ages of 17 to 55. Completed Aministration Certification title 17/22 in 2002 Completed Nurse Assistant Certification in 2004
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.