$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
ACLS recertification course
Jean and Joe Luis
Comfort Keepers Academy for Caregiver Training Course
University of Albuquerque
University of NM
Sandia High School, Albuquerque, NM
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have been doing care given for over 10yrs.work with cancer care, Alzheimer's, Dementia care. Responsible, Hard working, always on time love working with people have lots of TLC to give.
If I can describe myself, I should say that I am a creative, flexible and very kind person. I'm a good team worker. I’m diligent with my experiments and I can work hard to achieve my target in time. I'm married and have 3 productive kids. Many years of caregiving experience working in various agencies with various clients in needs from Alzheimer's to Vision and Eye disorder. Some knowledge in hospital setting and nursing home. Background nurse assistant school training.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.