$18.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
St. Peter's health partners-CNA school
Residential Counselor , Habilitation Specialist,
CNA licensed through formal education Rehabilitation
St.Peters Nursing and rehabilitation center
SUNY Empire State College
Saratoga Springs, NY
More Caregivers You Might Like
Dedicated and Compassionate to Help the Elderly with their daily living. I am Family oriented, reliable and the ability to learn new concepts and skills. My Greatest accomplishments are my beautiful family. I love what I do because I was meant to be a Caregiver.
My name is Akeirah. I have been working in the caregiving field for over 5 years now and honestly it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I absolutely love what I do. I love being able to assist and make a difference in people's live. I am outgoing, friendly and I love meeting new people. Building a relationship with the individuals I care for is one of the most important things to me. I have built a bonds with some individuals that don't generally take well to new staff which is an accomplishment to me because it makes me proud that they know they can confide and rely on me. I am very reliable and take my work very seriously. I am always willing to pick up shifts and help out the best way I can.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.