$18.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Weekend Live-In
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Health Care
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Home health aide
Partners In Care
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have an innate sense of selflessness and empathy is embedded in my personality and I am good listener.I am a compassionate, honesty, reliable person that care about people. I have been working in the personal care profession for several years. I decided to become a caregiver because I enjoy providing care to people of different ages. It gives me great satisfaction to know that I am helping someone and this job enables me to make a difference in the daily lives of my clients. My client misplaced her money I helped her to find it and put it in a secure place, she was concern that she would forget where she put her money. She speaks five languages, so I told her choose one of the language and write it down on a piece of paper and put on the refrigerator. She was very grateful that I helped her to solve her problem and I am very proud that I was able to help her.
1. Why did you become a caregiver? I was a nurse in Brazil for 6 years, I like to take care of people and nurture those in need. 2. What do you like about being a caregiver? I like being helpful for others and for anything that they might need. 3. What is a personal achievement you are proud of? A personal achievement i'm proud of was to be able to come to the USA 25 years ago. 4. Tell us something about yourself. I'm a happy person, responsible, honest, hard working and serious about everything i set out to do.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.