1. I know how much it means to both family and the person receiving care. It is the responsibility for those who care to care for those in need. The everyday activities of daily living is a struggle for so many and for many reasons. It is what you call personal satisfaction to help someone along the way. 2. Seeing and knowing I have helped relieve the anxiety of someone. To help with their peace of mind. 3. I am President of the Missionary Society of my church (4 yrs) that reaches out to those in need by hospital visit, cards, and prayer. Also supports HIV prevention training. 4. I am a Vision Rehabilitation Specialist who teaches independent living skills to the blind and visually impaired (30 yrs). I have and continue to help family members in need of care. I have earned The WNY Ministry Award for Community Services. I volunteer when needed at the Durham Baby Cafe for new mothers. I have volunteered for the S.E.N.S.E.S. Program for teen development and received two awards. I have worked and volunteered for the Statler Center of Career Services in job coaching the blind.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.