$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Caregiver for her husband Charles
Caregiver for her husband Eric
More Caregivers You Might Like
what makes me a great caregiver is that I have the patience to get to know someone rather its verbal or physical and it makes not only me but the client feel good that I understood the problem. I became a caregiver because its always been a passion for me to help others that genuine feeling is amazing kinda like a breathe of fresh air. what I like most about being a caregiver is meeting different people with different values that I sometimes adapt as my own. A personal achievement I am proud of is I signed back up for school to finish my degree in nursing
I became a caregiver because like helping people, especially those who are unable to provide for themselves adequately. I like being a caregiver because I love the feeling of fulfillment that I get being at a place where what I do truly matters in peoples everyday life. I'm proud that I've been employees at the same location for over twelve years and in this time I've met so many wonderful people (both co-workers and clients) that have touched my life and I hope that I have done the same for them. I am a very dedicated caregiver who is hard working, compassionate, and trustworthy.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.