$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
medication nurse technician
Fort Tryon nursing and rehabilitation
Sto Tomas University
More Caregivers You Might Like
When I turned 60 I decided to leave the corporate world (I was a graphic designer) and start something different by helping people on a more permanent basis. I have volunteered and have always wanted to help people. I have also been a boy scout leader and organized donations. I have worked steady for the last 7 years as an aide for various agencies on Long Island, NY. I have training in TBI as well as HHA and have had clients with Dementia, Down Syndrome and Parkinson's. I have my own transportation, can cook, laundry and have a lot of patience. Being available for either the agency or patient and not getting stressed even if sometimes they are are achievements enough. I deal with both the healthcare agencies and family members and have assisted the patients to the doctors office as well as tabulating and updating their medication. I am familiar with nursing homes, feeding schedule and activities as well as assisting in their movements and range of motion exercises. I constantly are updating my skills with the agencies and are certified as an HHA and TBI aide I can work different shifts and live on the North Shore. And, by the way I am male. Just in case you were wondering about my first name. Thanks for your time.
I am a certified caregiver CPR and First Aid certified. I have experience caring for the elderly and disabled in hospitals and nursing homes providing compassionate care. I also have experience as a occupational therapist assistant where I assisted in activities of daily living. I can be reached ta 646-492-6699
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.