$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
home health aid
Allen School for physician aids
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am efficient with time, reliable and honest and drives my own car. I enjoy helping the elderly and just about anyone with special needs. I treat them as my own family, providing help for them brings me joy to see my clients happy and able to stay in their own environment. Many are not able to do for themselves. I'm always there for them to cover their everyday needs. I took care of them to the best of my ability...I can be recommended by many families whom can be contacted by phone at anytime.
I'm a well qualified home care with 6 years of experience. My priority in my job is my patient safety. When it comes to my client, I'm reliable, honest, responsible, trustworthy, respecful, and patient. My duties as home health care are to make sure my patient is happy, and dedicated all of me to the person I'm caring for.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.