$45.00 / hr
Mount Kisco, NY
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Bronx Community College
Montefiore hospital and ambulatory clinic
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have been working in the health care field for over 15 years taking care of people with Dementia/Alzheimer's catering to their personal and special needs. I am patient, compassionate, honest, and kind. I also understand the nature of the job. Thank you for your job post.
My personality. I'm a fantastic person for communication and companion. Passion working with the elderly or seniors. Patience , Those who provide homecare to others. Compassion, When someone has compassion for another they have an understanding of what the person is going through. Attentiveness: Dependability: Trustworthiness: Empathy and Compassion "My greatest accomplishment was being the youngest employee to be promoted to a stock controller position in the history of my current company. I worked hard for this and am proud that my dedication to leadership paid off.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.