$25.00 / hr
Mount Vernon, NY
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
MEDICAL AID TRAINING SCHOOL INC
More Caregivers You Might Like
I'm a great caregiver because I love to help people in there daily living .i have a passion for what I'm doing and I'm looking to move forward in the medical industry in the future .my goals as a caregiver to is to provide my best to my patient and work hard to become a nurse
1.to give back & give love to the elderly 2.i have been doing caregiving for five years now & the good thing is that I have only dealt with only two clients in five years & have been with them right up to the end. There are various reasons as to why I love being a caregiver, I have learned to give much love to the elderly & most importantly I've also learned to be patient with myself & clients no matter the challenges I face in my career 3.im proud that I am teaching my family & friends that it pays to be patient & humble. Nothing in life comes easy so no matter how hard a job can get if we have patience then nothing can stop us from achieving our goals. 4. I am a love giver, very patient 33 yr old woman who have dealt with extremely difficult patients. Humble yet very tenacious. I believe all things are possible as long as we have the correct mindset. I have excellent traceable references
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.