1. Because I want to help people who are in need of care. 2. I like taking good care of older people, I love listening to their stories and how they achieve life fully. 3. That I am a college graduate and that I am willing to be a part of everyone's life positively. 4. I am a very simple person. I love being able to help others because I feel fulfillment and achievement by seeing that person smile. I love to read books especially stories that touches your heart from within. I love to play outside like volleyball, and any other sports that can strengthen and boost your energy. I love being young, because it makes you smile and that you realize that life is really a wonderful place to live. I also like cooking, i love veggies and sweet things. Everyday of my life there is always a time for me to read books, the most common book I usually read is the BIBLE. For the past years of my life I have been working hard, working in an administrative department or sales department. People see me as a very strict and serious person but when they got to know me better they would always chat with me for longer hours and realize that I am a very happy and easy to talk to person :) though myself I find myself a lonely person but at least I am happy being complimented that I am a nice person to them. I love my family, my dad passed away with a heart attack, my mom is always been our light and hope. I have only 1 brother and 1 sister whom I love and cherish my life with, Though I may not bear
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.