$30.00 / hr
New York, NY
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Western Governor's University
City University of New York
More Caregivers You Might Like
I'm passionate,caring,loving,with a great sense of humor and understanding especially when taking care of a elderly. I enjoy taking care of elderly. I took care of my father for over 10 years until he passed away in 2014 of the age of 100. So I know how hard and sometime difficult for a family to take care of a loved one especially when they have Alzheimer's or Dementia. I worked privately ,for comfort keeper and currently with companion care,inc. I'm a CNA with CPR. Love pets ,so no problem with home with pets.
I became for Caregiver for e mail I think is a good company im dedicated person with the clients i like talk to the clients help the people I'm considered a good person for my clients I'm a very hard worker puntua,l comprensive responsible concerned about my job.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.