$22.00 / hr
New York, NY
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Short Term
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
home health aide, personal care aide, companion
Cheikh Anta Diop University of Dakar (UCAD)
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a very strong character that can handle any situation and condition under any circumstances. I have 23 years of hands on experience providing good quality care and assistance to patients and their families, in facilities and in their homes. Saving lives and bringing positivity and hope is my passion. I love working with all forms of life and being there to aide and assist with the challenges life brings. I provide the support necessary through motivation, encouragement, communication and proper care. I have my own car for transportation and am very reliable. Please read the entire work section of this profile to get a more detailed and better understanding. Thank you!
Hello my name is AnnMarie I've been in the healthcare field now for approx. 15 years. I started working in a nursing home when I was 17 and never looked back. I went to school for my nursing and am going to go back to continue on to my RN. I currently work in peoples homes taking care of their loved ones needs. I love what I do and try my best to provide the most compassion.. Understanding and caring job possible.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.