$13.00 / hr
Orchard Park, NY
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Lackawanna senior high
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am 31 years old and have been a CNA since 2010. I also starting doing home care on top of nursing home care and absolutely love it. I love making people smile and helping them with daily task they need assistance with to make their day go a lot easier and happier. I look at my clients as family. I treat them as i would want my family memeber to be treated.
My compassion, kindness and big heart are some personal traits that are a great asset to being a caregiver. My passion and need to help others' attracted me to being a caregiver. The things I enjoy most about being a caregiver are: sharing my compassion and big heart to those in need. A personal achievement I am proud of is providing the best care possible to patients/clients and pursuing my dream of becoming a nurse to spend the rest of my life being a care giver.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.