$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Home health aide
Preferred home care
John Jay secondary school for law
More Caregivers You Might Like
Am a punctual loyal honest loving caring trustworthy person easy to get along with also respect everyone private and am also very responsible and out spoken love and very I love to listen what they had to say cause they are my responsibility Cpr. Certified also hha certified looking for days..weekly etc. From 8 pm 9 pm etc. Till 5 am ..6am
I have worked as a Registered Nurse in South Australia in a nursing home for 4 years. I have 3 years experience in NY working as an elderly carer in a hospital and home setting. I am a green card holder. I am licensed to work as a carer/home health aid in any setting. I worked with different levels of health care teams and provided direct care to residents. I have a thorough understanding of assessing clients to recognize suitable interventions. Experienced in developing a plan of care with the primary aim of providing optimal quality of life for the client. I demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills. I have the ability to cook nutritious meals that the client can enjoy and benefit from health wise. Best of all I care about the overall well-being of my patients and desire to help them as much as I can. I put my heart in everything I do and put the person I am caring for first.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.