$18.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Home Health Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Home health aide
Recco Homecare Svc Inc
Walter G O'Connell Copiague High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello there, first of all, thank you for posting job offerings and trusting your beloved welfare to me. I am Nubia (in my 40's) and my native language is Spanish because I am from Venezuela, very loving person, responsible, punctual, hard worker, respectful and reliable, physically fit and strong and willing to find a part time job with one family for taking care of their loved one; I will utilize my experience as a care giver by providing love, care and patience to the elderly, planning various activities, avoiding conflicts which generates anxiety and promoting relaxation and general welfare through crystal therapies combined with meditation techniques, transmitting the knowledge I have about our physical, mental and spiritual body, as the fastest method to learn how to accelerate the process of healing ourselves more naturally with the power God gave us all by birth right, or at least to alleviate the symptoms of almost any illnesses. Now it became a sacred duty which is my pride. I am also open to perform various duties including preparing, serving and feeding meals to the patient, and assisting them with daily needs; I can also do the laundry and tide their room, among other housekeeping duties, taking them out for walks and keeping a watchful eye while they are enjoying themselves safely. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much. Nubia
I'm a 32 year old HHA with 10+ years of experience. I'm honest, responsible, respectful , a multitasker and organized. I take my job very serious, my main goal is to make my patient feel comfortable having me around , I will providing them with a calm environment for optimal patient care. I'm proud of all the years of experience that I have in this field.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.