$25.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I'm a great caregiver because I'm a very passionate person, I love to help people and making them feel comfortable knowing that there's someone that's care for them. The most important part of being a caregiver to me is the patients comfort and always seeing a smile on my patients face and knowing that I put that smile there. I became a caregiver because it's my natural instincts to care for people I just love doing it, I call it my weakness. One of my personal achievement I'm most proud of was getting into nursing school, it's a step closer to me getting to care more and taking care of people.
I am currently working part time at LIJ Medical Center. Which is part of the Northwell system formerly Northshore LIJ, as a Patient Care Assistant. I have provided excellent care to my assigned patients by going above and beyond their expectations. I become the recipient of the excellence award during nursing week. I also have been awarded the patient focus by our nursing director for touching so many lives. During my 7 years of experience in the health field, I have been left with the strong need to bring relief to those I see suffering, as a result I knew I would need to further my education in nursing and that this would further develop my skills, provide a framework for an evidence based practice, and allow me to be the best, when caring for patients. Right now I am in my junior year (3rd year) of nursing at NYiT (New York Institute of Technology). I have the good fortune to meet many individuals who took their time to write heart felt letters to my employer about their experiences with me. From time to time I read those letters to remind me what we are capable of doing for each other within the direst of circumstances.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.